Gebetsforum - Jesus sagt, wo zwei oder drei in meinem Namen versammelt sind,bin ich unter ihnen
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

I have to say that gebetskreis.forumieren.de is really a good website

Nach unten

I have to say that gebetskreis.forumieren.de is really a good website Empty I have to say that gebetskreis.forumieren.de is really a good website

Beitrag von duamoull Mi Aug 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Hello. Okay, everyone on here seems rather skilled at burning dvds, I am warning you now that I am not. I know computers, but never bothered with dvd's until now.I have burnt several dvds with no problem using random free trial programs. I am trying to find a program that will work for all dvds, even protected ones. Current problem is Bridge to Terabithia....I have tried everything on the net, nothing is working. I admit that it could be user error, however I can't find anywhere that gives me a step by step on how to do it.I know it takes dvd shrink/dcryptor, but I get errors.Can someone give me the official names of the programs I need along with step by step instructions?Thanks!

duamoull
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten